viernes, 29 de enero de 2016

Final Relfection

I really enjoy doing this activity because connect me, with my creative side that lately had been forgetting for the time that consumes my job and my others subjects at the university, I really like to create things and this subject let me do it, now this is my favorite subject I would like that the other subjects let express yourself, because it's very important to know what people think, we are studying for being teachers and we need to know who are our students, I like the way how the teacher planted the activity I consider that writing on a computer is easier than in paper because the programs help you with the misspelling words and other grammatical mistakes, but that is fair because we are first year students and we are at the beginning of many years of success and fails, and I hope that in the next semester we could have more activities like this one in particular.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario